Clerks in the Sunshine
Audits of the Clerk's Office by Outside Entities
Listed below are audits of Clerk & Comptroller operations conducted by various outside entities* and compiled by the Clerk's Audit Services Unit.
All reports are in PDF format and must be viewed with the free Adobe Reader.
*The Clerk & Comptroller’s office is audited by the following outside entities:
- Florida Clerk of Courts Operations Corporation (FLCCOC) (F.S. §28.35) Reviews and certifies clerk budgets and reviews and certifies clerk performance measures
- Chief Financial Officer / Department of Financial Services (budget review and processes per F.S. §28.35 & F.S. §218.32 & F.S. §29.0085)
- OPPAGA (Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability)
- Auditor General
- Office State Courts Administrator (SRS audits)
- County’s External Auditor (financial audit annual per F.S. §218.39)
- Clerk & Comptroller Internal Auditor (performance and financial)
- FACC (Title IV-D services)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Children and Families (child support services audits)
- Single audit for grants (OMB circular A-133; F.S. §215.97)