Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email
address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic
email to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Pursuant to 119.12 (2), F.S., the custodian of public records is Hampton Peterson, 561.355.2996.

Go back to: Home / Public Funds / Unclaimed Funds

Search Records Now

  • eCaseView
  • Search Official Records

Unclaimed Funds

The Clerk & Comptroller provides the public with online access to records of thousands of dollars in unclaimed funds. These funds were collected by the Clerk's office prior to January 1, 2017.

Funds must be claimed on or before September 4, 2018 (in person at the courthouse by 4 p.m. or electronically filed by 5 p.m.). Claims filed after September 4, 2018, will not be processed and such funds will be forfeited.

How can I find out if I have unclaimed funds?

Check the lists of names and case numbers below. The free Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. To search a list, press Ctrl-F and a search box will open in the PDF.

Follow the instructions at the bottom of this page to claim funds.

Cash Bonds

For questions, contact: Reshmi Persaud-Khan, (561) 355-6490


Outstanding Juror Checks

For questions, contact: Diane McCarthy, (561) 355-6207


Outstanding Checks Other than Jury

For questions, contact: Careen Dawes, (561) 355-1531


Documentary Stamp Tax

For questions, contact: Joyce Conway, (561) 355-2904


Civil Registry and Bond Deposits

For questions, contact: Adam Teitzman, (561) 355-4860


How do I submit a claim for the funds?

  • For Cash Bond refunds, please follow these instructions.
  • For outstanding juror checks, contact Diane McCarthy at (561) 355-6207.   
  • For outstanding checks other than jury, contact Careen Dawes at (561) 355-1531.

For all other claims, submit a motion and proposed order to disburse funds from registry to:

Sharon R. Bock, Clerk & Comptroller
Circuit Civil Department
Attention: Unclaimed Funds
205 N Dixie Highway, Room 3.23
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

The interested party must obtain an order of disbursement from the court, and may need to schedule a hearing to obtain this order. For detailed instructions on filing claims, please contact Adam Teitzman at (561) 355-4860.

What is the deadline for submitting a claim?

September 4, 2018, is the deadline for all claims.

Public Funds

Contact Information

(561) 355-2996
Email Us